Saturday, July 7, 2007

Some new toys!!

Mike and I got a few new additions to the house. We can't wait for you all to come and play!

We got our new boat a few weeks ago and have been out every weekend. It's a 2006 Centurion wake board boat. The wake it throws is insane.





Here's some video of Mike wake boarding of the boat a couple of weeks ago. He just landed his first back flip today!! I'm working on just a normal jump :)

We finally got the pool table for the game room. We also repainted the blue wall. I know...I loved it too :( But the split wall is awesome. We still need to get the dart board in there.



Marley's not new but he wanted to say hi!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yo - what's the boat's name? Hulk? Ecto-cooler? Lime-aide?

It's frickin cool as dope. Yo.

Is dope OK to say on here? It means RAD, Aunt Mare.....!!!!

Holla!!!

Steve White said...

I cant wait to see that thing. Do you think it will pull me??? Oh, and by the way, I am amped up to play some pool at the hizzouse.

Linda said...

I hope you didn't put all those things on your credit card!!! Maybe there was a reason your Mom put on the video about overdrafts - ha, ha, ha! Anyway, congratulations for doing so well for yourself and may you continue to thrive.

Lots of love,
Aunt Linda