Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Big Bash!

The White-Stewart 4th of July picnic was a BLAST. We got rained on mid way through, but that just meant the party was wet - it was still quite a party! The poker table was relocated inside the garage -- all manned by Strayers, of course! Got some great pictures.


A family shot - as many of us as we could muster up at that minute. Aunt Mare must have run off to forward emails to us....


Throwing down gangsta signs!!! Gives an all new meaning to "G-Mom"! Fo rizzle.


What a great looking family!!! Check out Mom & Dad in Hawaiian shirts.


Shot of the day. Aunt Kathy mid dive for the birdie. She & Brianna were quite a badminton team!!


Is it wrong that we set the kids up with a "soda pong" table? Whatever!!! Pauly was good.


Cheesin!


Aren't the little school girls so drunk....I mean, cute?

Good times!!!

5 comments:

Steve White said...

Great job with the pictures!!! Everyone should have a Valerie around all the time!!!

Donna said...

Super great time. Lost at poker but still a blast.

Chelsea said...

did u see paulys face and teds crooked neck in the first picture?

hilarious!

Maureen said...

The pictures are great! You got some really good shots. I wish I had you here to take pictures. I'm waiting on Jenn to get me a copy of the video from the 4th and I post some shots. We had a good time too but I wish we could have been there with you, rain and all!

Miss you guys,

Love ya,
Reen

Linda said...

Great photos Valerie! Congratulations. I almost felt like I was there (though I stink at poker!).

Much love,
Aunt Linda