Friday, June 1, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday everyone. Donna, I've just joined your happy hour! Tell everyone there I say hi! Hope everyone had a good week and you're ready for a great weekend. Here is the sunny state (well, not so sunny today) we're going to have rain most of the weekend. We've got our first tropical storm for the season sitting in the Gulf. That's not bad though since it should put out all of the fires!!

Well, Angela's getting closer and closer to her due date. Stay tuned, I'm going to list a pool for her due date, baby weight and length. The sex is a gimmi!! Jenn said it would be boring to do it just for fun and said we definitely need to put some money down. So I'm thinking $1 per category. (Linda - I've got you covered! Just send your guesses). We'll have a winner for each. I'll post more about that later. I've got Angela sending me a picture for all to view to make their guesses.

Well more later!

No comments: