Monday, June 4, 2007

Game Night

As some of you may know, the Cardonas have a monthly game night that is usually held at my parents house. Well, Mike and I made a few minor additions to the house and this month it will be held at my house! Last month Mike and I got our very own pool table. We were so tired of spending $8.00 per hour of pool at our redneck bar Benchwarmers, so we brought the party to our house.

Another new addition is our Wii. If you haven't had a chance to play the Wii, you don't know what your missing. Just ask my mom...she was sore for the next 2 days after playing.

I hope the Browns can compete with infamous game nights my parents hold :) I will post pictures and let you know how it goes.

Anybody want to fly down for game night ;)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I was in that benchwarmers with Stevie and Katie. Seemed like a nice spot and not too redneckish. You should see this new place they put in montgomeryville. Texas Roadhouse I think it is called. We went in one night for dinner and Brianna refuses to ever go again.