Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kids on Carnival

I read Stevie's comment about how young kids have to be to be free on Carnival and here's what I found... They aren't free :( I went through the reservation process and booked with baby brown. With putting in his birthday as 12/31/09 he was $250. This is the 3rd guest price. I'm sure it will be less with a group discount but this was just booking online. Here is a good link about kids on Carnival.





I think the reason for this is they offer a ton of stuff for kids...and the kids eat the food. For kids 2-17 they have different clubs (depending on age) that the kids can go to and they offer babysitting services at night. For infants they offer group babysitting from 8am-12pm; not great but it's something.

Maybe if they met Addison they wouldn't make her pay...you really don't have to do much to keep her entertained...she can do that herself!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh to be a kid again - no fear!!!!!