Friday, November 14, 2008

Ok, so I tried to post yesterday and was unsuccessful. To recap, Keith and I had such a great time at our party and loved everything. He was thrilled to meet Valerie and Cliff and like me, thought it was a shame it was not for a longer period of time. Yesterday was also one month since we got married and I was trying to upload the video. It still was not finished when we went to bed, so we left it uploading. I forgot to check it when I left for work and when I got home my computer was not showing anything but a black screen. So, I had to slam it down, boot it back up and redo this post. I will be trying to upload the video again right after I post this. In other news, we have a doctors appointment on Monday and providing the twins cooperate, we should be able to find out the sex! I have never wish it was Monday so badly in my life! I will let all of you know ASAP. Hugs and kisses to you all!

Debbie & Keith

PS: I do not know if this shows our email address, but it is : kpalm39@cfl.rr.com

3 comments:

Dayna said...

I can't wait for Monday either!!!!
good luck with that video

Love You Guys Lots

Valerie said...

Please call me immeditely following your appointment!!!

Donna said...

This is so exciting. I hope it is one of each, that would be perfect. Post right away or call me anywhere. Work 215-784-9110 ext 215. Cell 215-290-4128 or home 215-368-1980.