Sunday, March 8, 2009

Definition of "LOVE"

Ok - so today I stopped at Old Navy to try and find a new hoodie, as all mine are ratty, old & awesome for the weekend, but kind of nasty to wear to casual days at work. I didn't find anything I liked for me, but as a good Auntie I ventured into the baby section.

I found a couple little things for Bubbers on sale, and then I saw the "new spring line" section for little dudes. I saw this adorable shirt - a cute little plaid short sleeve button down...the kind Stevie wears in the summers. So even though this shirt would only be fitting him for a few weeks, I felt that Bubbers was worth the "full price item".

I stopped at the White House on my way home to give my presents to the little man (who was sleeping, of course, since he knew I was coming). When I whipped out the button down, big smile on my face, Stevie & Katie say in unison - "That is so ugly." Stevie said it basically screams "I'm gay and coming out of the closet" for a baby boy.

Now - if that comfort level to announce brutal honesty between siblings & sibling-in-laws is NOT love...then I don't know what is.

I love my family!!!!


1 comment:

Donna said...

That is so funny. When I saw the pic above, I didn't know it was for bubbers. I thought it was Valeries. Little bright for a boy - I would have to agree with Stevie and Katie and would not put it on my little son. Sorry Valerie.