Saturday, May 3, 2008

WICKED



Jenn, Ange and I went to see the Broadway Play "Wicked" last night in Orlando. IT WAS AWESOME! Someone at my office is a season ticket holder so before the tickets went on sale to the general public last November, I was able to get tickets through her and the seats were great. I would say we were about 20 rows back and almost in the center. If your going to see a Broadway play, this one's highly recommended. It's the story of the Wicked Witch of the West (from the Wizard of Oz) and gives you a whole new perspective of the Witches (Elphaba's) life. The book is great too, altough not an easy read! I think it was all the munchkin speak that I had trouble with. Anyway, I will say that Angela has banned Addison from watching the Wizard of Oz (because the Witch isn't bad.....just mis-understood!). I'll have to work on her because the Wizard of Oz is still a great movie.

Love you all and I'll see you soon. Dave and I will be there Memorial Day weekend as we're closing on the house on that Tuesday.

Take care,

Maureen

No comments: