Monday, May 26, 2008

New Address and Phone #

To Everyone I don't have an email address for:


Well the move went very well. Yes, we are experiencing some bumps in the road which should be ironed out by tomorrow. I must say thank you to all. I could not have done this without my family chipping in and helping with this move. That go's to you too Linda as I know you threw in a few prayers along the way. Thanks again everyone. Your very much loved.

Please everyone send me an email at mare2@comcast.net so I can respond and record you in
my address book.


Our new address is:

18 Lynnwood Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

267-222-8110 is the new home phone

Mare, Aunt Mare, Maryellen, Yo AM (as Stevie would say!:)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi Mare! I'm glad all the bumps are getting worked out. I love you apartment/townhome and hope that you enjoy it. Take care!

Love Ya!
Maureen