Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update from the South

Hi Everyone! Hope all is well. I've been looking for some new posts and haven't seen any. Is everything that quiet or are you all so busy you can't find a minute to BLOG?

Okay, well I have some updated Pics from Jenn and Mike's Halloween Party last weekend. Everyone looked great in their costumes (especially Addison!). Dave and I didn't stay long because Addison was tired (and me too...) so we weren't in the group picture. I'm not sure you'd recognize them but Jonas was dressed as the Jamaican and Mike as the Blue Man. There's a few other's that you may recognize (or not). They did a great job on the decorations too.



Tomorrow's Halloween and it's a big day at work. We have an "Octoberfest" luncheon celebration, a costume contest/parade and a pumpkin carving costume. I thought it would be a good idea (morale and all) to have our department participate as a group so I thought of the idea of dressing as a box of crayons. Well......I never expected to have so many people want to participate and we now have 21 crayons! Dave built my "crayon box" for our picture and in order to fit us 8 across and 3 high the "box" is 12 ft. wide! We're still working on it and won't finish until tomorrow morning but it should be good. I'll definitely share the picture with you. It should be a sight.


Well, take care for now.



Maureen

4 comments:

Linda said...

You guys sure do know how to have fun. Love the outfits.

Love and a big hug,
Linda

Donna said...

The costumes are really great. Addison takes the prize. Reen and Dave you guys came in a close second but oh well, maybe next year.

Donna

Donna said...

I left this below but since this is newer - Jenn, did you try the pudding shots???

Valerie said...

OH MY GOD -- The Burger King guy is hilarious! Katie & I almost bought that costume just to have as a person in Stevie's garage at all times. We love the King.