Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hi everyone - If you haven't marked your calendars yet, the family Christmas party is on December 15th. It should be lots of fun so make sure your there.

A very interesting tidbit of information - Jess (Q's girlfriend for those who don't know her) will be 21 on December 15.

At some point I will be reaching out to everyone for food idea's and yes Kathy, you can use this opportunity to remind me that I should have napkins and toothpicks. I am not very good with the little details.

Love everyone and make sure you pass the date onto anyone that doesn't use the computer.

Take care,
Donna

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Donna! Great to see you blogging with Val and me. Not sure where everyone else is yet or what happened to Mare..... Well all seven of us (can't forget Addison!) will be there with bells on. We can't wait. That's great that Jess is turning 21. We'll have to do something special for her.

Valerie said...

Family Christmas Party. My favorite event of the year.

Any birthdays will have to wait until the following day.

Valerie said...

Grandmom is in for the Broadway play!!

Aunt Mare doesn't show her our site, so I had to show it to her today.

Aunt Mare -- SHARE!!!!