Poor Valerie has been here since Sunday and it has not stopped raining! But she did have a ray of sunshine on Sunday evening when she got to meet her newest cousins. They hit it off from the start!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well - how can you NOT hit it off with those two
They are soooooo sweet!!
and I have to say its very nice to have Val in town - even if it is raining
Dear Valerie, Isn't it wonderful to be an Aunt. You can enjoy the babies for a few hours and then go home and actually get a good sleep at night. I love it.
3 comments:
Well - how can you NOT hit it off with those two
They are soooooo sweet!!
and I have to say its very nice to have Val in town - even if it is raining
THEY ARE ADDICTED TO ME!!!!! DUH!!!! LOVE U ALL!!!!
Dear Valerie,
Isn't it wonderful to be an Aunt. You can enjoy the babies for a few hours and then go home and actually get a good sleep at night.
I love it.
Another Aunt,
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment