Friday, April 3, 2009

Update on the Twins


I thought I'd share some updated pictures of the twins. They're from last week so they're old already, but more updated than what you've seen so far. I'll get some updated ones this weekend




Mom with her new babies.....Aren't they adorable!


You've gotta love the leopard blanket.... You know that's a mom thing.



Here's Mom Mom with Emmily. (I think!)



And here's Kaitlyn (or is that Emmily! Oh.....I'm so confused!)


I'm going with Kaitlyn ( I think that's who I had on this night)




And I know that this one's Emily.....






Here's Papa Cliff with......................Emily????





Emily......



Oh! I'm so embarrassed!!! Yes, I have my diaper on under this thing and it's a newborn size! I'm working on putting a little meat on my bones!


Kaitlyn



2 comments:

Valerie said...

I must meet these babies in person...THEY ARE TOO CUTE N CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayna said...

Nice job Aunt Maureen - you got them right - and its not so easy especially in pictures -
Update:
Kaitlyn gained 7ozs and now weighs
5lbs9ozs
Emily gained 10ozs and now weighs
4lbs13ozs
soon she will be filling out her diapers!!!
these girls are so sweet and adorable I love them sooo much